All You Need To Know About Sugar Daddies
The term sugar daddy is now commonly used in the society to depict an older man who has a relationship with a much younger woman. This relationship arrangement also known as sugar daddy dating is borne out of the need of a sugar daddy to socialize with younger women on his own terms.
Sugar dating ensures that the parties involved are both taken care of by the dating arrangement. In situations where one party benefits from the dating arrangement at the expense of the other, the agreement should be broken. For example, if a sugar daddy fails to offer monetary rewards to his sugar baby as agreed upon, the sugar baby should heed the signs and quit the relationship.
There are different types of sugar daddies and as such, different methods should be applied by sugar babies when dealing with them. Sugar daddies often come in different shapes and sizes, some are very rich, while others are extremely busy. A good number of them want sex, while others just want companionship. Some of the attributes of a sugar daddy are discussed below:
1. Some Sugar Daddies Are Into Multiple Sugar Babies: It is very common to find sugar daddies dating multiple sugar babies. This results from most genuine sugar daddies being very successful. As a result, they are able to meet the monetary needs of these sugar babies. It is important that a sugar daddy lets his sugar baby know about his dating lifestyle from the onset, this helps to prevent complications in the future.
2. Most Sugar Daddies Are Often Married: Sugar babies have to face the reality that they would often go out with other people's husbands. This is because most sugar daddies are often above 45, and as such tend to be married. In certain situations, the sugar daddy would even introduce the sugar baby to his wife. Some sugar daddies prefer to keep their sugar dating life private, so no social media posting should be done by the sugar baby.
3. They May Not Be Fans Of Traditional Dating: Every sugar daddy is into sugar dating for a reason. Some of them may have had terrible experiences with traditional dating; hence the need for a type of dating that does not require absolute commitment. On the other hand, others are into sugar dating for the fun of it. Sugar dating allows them to engage in relationships on their terms.
4. Sugar Daddies Crave Attention: Most sugar daddies are very successful. This means that most of their time is devoted to their work or businesses. There is little or no time for anything else, therefore making it difficult for them to give their best in a traditional relationship. They, therefore, expect their sugar babies to always be available when they call on them. This is the only way to make a sugar daddy happy.
5. Sugar Daddies Are Usually Rich: This is the fun part of sugar dating. Most sugar babies, if not all enter into sugar dating because they need money, and sugar daddies are equal to the task. They are usually men who have high income and are therefore able to meet the needs of their sugar babies.